TheBiltmore| Mayfair is set to open in June 2019| after undergoing amulti-
million-pound redevelopment| as the first LXR hotel in Europe andHilton|s new
luxury collection – LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxuryhotel| situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair
on GrosvenorSquare| will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well
as 51highly-curated and beautifully designed suites| which will reflect
theproperty|s origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence.
The Biltmore|Mayfair will boast new culinary concepts headed by
internationally-renownedchefs| an all-year round alfresco terrace| an
exclusive cocktail bar and alarge gymtech fitness suite. In addition| the
hotel will showcase an impressive500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function
suites up to 100 guests.
Why join TheBiltmore| Mayfair as an Assistant Conference & Banquetin
• It|s your world– _Your next role could be as a Conference & Banqueting
OperationsManager| or why not move into a different department like Front
Office|Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries_
• Personal Development programmes for Supervisors andManagers
• Worldwide travel perks – _up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F &B
• Industry leading benefits including contributorypension scheme| discounted
dental and health cover| and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
• Assistin managing all Conference and Banquetingoperations
• Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
• Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuousimprovement
• Aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality
ofConference and Banquet
• Optimise sales and contain costs| identifying any areas for action
• Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
• Provide effective leadership to the Conference and Banquet teams toensure
targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and individualdevelopment
As an Assistant Conference & Banqueting OperationsManager you will work 5 days
per week| including| but not always| weekends andbank holidays.
What are we looking for?
• Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
• Record of success in Conference and Beverage| specifically the abilityto
deliver profit| control costs| and build customer loyalty
• Exceptional communication skills
• Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate thefollowing
capabilities and distinctions:
• Conference and Banquet Operations experience in a
managerial/supervisoryposition in hotel
• Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fillthis job as soon as possible and aim to come back to
you within the next 2weeks. If you are successful| you will be invited for an
interview followed bya trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996|we do require all
applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in theUnited Kingdom.
Documentation will be required at interview stage