Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised
name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities
for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to
work| this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery|
growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team| click on the
Why join the Hilton family as an Assistant Night Manager?
• It|s your world– _Your next role could be as an Assistant Front Offic
Manager or Night Manager| or why not move into a different department lik
Food & Beverage| Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries_
• Personal Development programmes for Managers __
• Worldwide travel perks – _up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F &B
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme| discounted
dental and health cover| and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
• Assist the Front Office Manager to oversee the entire Front Office operation
to maintain high standards
• Assist the Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and
monitor trends| with a focus on continuous improvement
• Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office
department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand|s
• Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to
promote hotel services and facilities
• Understand and demonstrate correct procedures regarding the acceptance of
foreign currencies| credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit
• Represent the Night Manger and other senior managers in their absence|
taking full responsibility of the hotel Monitor the appearance| standards| and
performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and
• Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products| services|
pricing and policies| as well as knowledge of the local area| and are
continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
• Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel
• Compile adequate handover to early staff / Duty Manager
• Conduct monthly communication meetings| in the absence of the Front Office
Manager| and produce minutes
• Conduct Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks
What are we looking for?
• Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel| leisure or
• Competent level of IT proficiency
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent grooming standards
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to
you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful| you will be invited for an
interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996| we do require all
applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Documentation will be required at interview stage