_TheHeart of our team at the Iconic Waldorf Hilton sings service|_
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be partof the most recognised name
in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests andmeaningful opportunities for
our Team Members. Achieving consistently the titleof Great places to work|
this is not just a job – we offer you a journey ofself-discovery| growth and
an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straightfrom our team| click on the
Why join theHilton family as an Assistant Restaurant & Room Servic
• It|s your world– _Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Outlets
Manager or RestaurantManager| or why not move into a different department like
Front Office|Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries_
• Personal Development programmes for Team Members|Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks – _up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F &B
• Industry leading benefits including contributorypension scheme| discounted
dental and health cover| and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
• Manage the food and beverage service toconsistently meet high standards as
defined by the hotel and Hilton brandstandards
• Effectively control the flow of customers and theinteraction between the
front and back-of-house throughout service
• Ensure Team Members maximize all salesopportunities
• Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brandstandards and high levels of
• Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate andprofessional manner
• Accurately manage all transactions during service
• Manage Team Member schedules| stock| and wastagelevels
What are we looking for?
• Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverageexperience
• Able to meet financial targets
• Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brandstandards
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent grooming standards
• Willingness to develop team members and self
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different worksituations
• Ability to work on your own or in teams
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fillthis job as soon as possible and aim to come back to
you within the next 2weeks. If you are successful| you will be invited for an
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996|we do require all
applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in theUnited Kingdom.
Documentation will be required at interview stage