Looking to join aculture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name
in thehospitality industry?
We are Hilton! Weare Hospitality!
We create heartfeltexperiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for
our Team Members.Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work|
this is not just ajob – we offer you a journey of self-discovery| growth and
Interested inlearning more or to hear it straight from our team| click on the
Why join the Hilton family as a Bar Supervisor?
• It|syour world– _Your next role could be as anAssistant Bar Manager| or wh
not move into a different department like FrontOffice| Accounts or Huma
Resources in over 100 different countries_
• PersonalDevelopment programmes for Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwidetravel perks – _up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates and 50% F &B
• Industryleading benefits including contributory pension scheme| discounted
dental andhealth cover| and high street discounts
• 28days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentarymeals on duty and uniforms provided
• Servicecharge and tips
What will I bedoing?
• You will be the face of theoutlet| communicating with the kitchen and the
guests alike ensuring a smoothand memorable experience
• Welcome guests in a polite andfriendly manner| consistently demonstrating
great customer service
• Maintain an effective bar servicewith an emphasis on high quality| efficient
• Checkthat Guest service standards are set| implemented and monitored|
As a Bar Supervisor you will work 5 days per week| including| but notalways|
weekends and bank holidays.
Bar shifts usually start between 7am and 8am and may finish between 11pmand
What are welooking for?
• A warm personality| attentive and smartly presentable
• An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
• Excellent leadership| interpersonal and communication skills
• Accountable and resilient
• Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possibleand aim to come back to
you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful| youwill be invited for an
interview followed by a trial shift.
• Inline with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996| we do require all
applicants tohave the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Documentation willbe required at interview stage