TheBiltmore| Mayfair is set to open in June 2019| after undergoing amulti-
million-pound redevelopment| as the first LXR hotel in Europe andHilton|s new
luxury collection – LXR Hotels & Resorts.
Thisluxury hotel| situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair
onGrosvenor Square| will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well
as51 highly-curated and beautifully designed suites| which will reflect
theproperty|s origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence.
The Biltmore|Mayfair will boast new culinary concepts headed by
internationally-renownedchefs| an all-year round alfresco terrace| an
exclusive cocktail bar and alarge gymtech fitness suite. In addition| the
hotel will showcase an impressive500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function
suites up to 100 guests.
Why join TheBiltmore| Mayfair as a Butler?
• It|syour world– _Your next role could be as aSenior Butler| or why not move
into a different department like Front Office|Accounts or Human Resources in
over 100 different countries_
• PersonalDevelopment programmes for Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwidetravel perks – _up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates and 50% F &B
• Industryleading benefits including contributory pension scheme| discounted
dental andhealth cover| and high street discounts
• 28days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentarymeals on duty and uniforms provided
• Servicecharge and tips
What will it belike to work for LXR Hotels & Resorts?
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton|s luxurycollection brand| with each location
offering a singular travel experiencenative to its place| history| and
tradition. Found in the world|s most alluringdestinations| LXR Hotels &
Resorts immerse you in truly profound travelexperiences.
The Biltmore| Mayfair will be fit forroyalty| well-travelled guests from
around the world and senior corporateexecutives and guests will experience
first-class service distinguished by anunrivalled commitment to personalised
attention and luxurious yet locallyimmersive experiences for our guests
What will I bedoing?
– Take care of all VIP suite room guests andcoordinate with all concerned
departments to fulfil guest needs and requests
– Follows all the guest needs until they arecompleted to the total guest
– Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with afocus on continuous improvement
– Takes care of the guest|s requests andliaise with respective departments:
laundry| wake up call| bookings| conciergeand any special requests etc.
– Fully conversant with accommodationfeatures: lay-out| room type| location|
decor| in room facilities and equipment
– Understands and strictly adheres to theRules & Regulations of the Company
and the Hotel|s policy on Fire| Hygiene|Health and Safety.
– To attend and contribute to all meetings|Departmental and Hotel training as
scheduled and other related activities.
What are welooking for?
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Effective management skills
– Positive attitude
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Outstanding grooming standards
To apply forthis role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possibleand aim to come back to
you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful| youwill be invited for an
interview followed by a trial shift.
• Inline with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996| we do require all
applicants tohave the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Documentation willbe required at interview stage