Job Number 19124199
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The London EDITION| 6-9 Berners Street| London| Greater London|
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager|
the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel| and the global reach of
Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of
hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world|s top cities|
featuring the finest in dining| entertainment| nightlife| and service to
create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience| we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm| out-going| authentically amazing people who are
looking for a place to work that inspires them| challenges them and makes them
proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart| not from a
handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that
continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Under the direction of celebrated Michelin starred chef Jason Atherton|
Berners Tavern is a gastronomic gem in one of London|s most iconic settings.
You can be part of a team that have created a contemporary British menu that
is simple yet elegant| using the very best produce in the British Isles.
As our newest Chef de Partie you will join an exciting and dynamic team. Our
menu changes monthly so you will constantly be learning. Learning is not just
limited to the kitchen| our chefs visit suppliers throughout the country for
hands on training as well.
We recognise and reward talent| with hard work| loyalty and the right attitude
you can progress within one of the best kitchens in London.
Our commitment to progressing you:
– You will be taught the foundations to become a talented chef and be given
exposure to new and creative cooking techniques
– You will be given the opportunity to work in the 12 different sections or
– You will be given the skills to learn a new monthly menu
Perks & Benefits:
· Free gym membership
· Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
· Discounted room nights| meals on duty| uniform provided and laundry service
· Amazing staff parties once a month
· Weekly wellness hour
· Free meals & Laundry
· 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
· Referral scheme (up to 500 GBP for every chef you recommend)
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate
your unique talent
· World class training and development such as free language courses and much
· A platform to shine – we recognise and reward high talent
Berners Tavern is not only part of the Social Company but also part of a
luxury hotel group with properties worldwide giving you opportunities to take
your career overseas.
We offer hourly pay plus excellent service charge. Additional benefits include
meals on duty| free gym membership| discounted stays in Marriott properties
worldwide and monthly staff parties!
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse
workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION does not discriminate
on the basis of disability| veteran status or any other basis protected under
federal| state or local laws _._