The Biltmore| Mayfair is set to open in June 2019|after undergoing a multi-
million-pound redevelopment| as the first LXR hotel inEurope and Hilton|s new
luxury collection – LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxury hotel| situated on a super primelocation in the heart of Mayfair
on Grosvenor Square| will offer 257luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well
as 51 highly-curated and beautifullydesigned suites| which will reflect the
property|s origin as a sophisticatedand elegant London private residence.
The Biltmore| Mayfair will boast new culinaryconcepts headed by
internationally-renowned chefs| an all-year round alfrescoterrace| an
exclusive cocktail bar and a large gymtech fitness suite. In addition|the
hotel will showcase an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smallerfunction
suites up to 100 guests.
Why join The Biltmore| Mayfair as a CommisWaiter/Waitress?
• It|s your world– Your next role could be as Waiter| or why not moveinto a
different department like Front Office| Accounts or Human Resources inover 100
• Personal Development programmes for Team Members|Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks – _up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F &B
• Industry leading benefits including contributorypension scheme| discounted
dental and health cover| and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will it be like to work for LXR Hotels &Resorts?
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton|s luxurycollection brand| with each location
offering a singular travel experiencenative to its place| history| and
tradition. Found in the world|s most alluringdestinations| LXR Hotels &
Resorts immerse you in truly profound travelexperiences.
The Biltmore| Mayfair will be fit for royalty|well-travelled guests from
around the world and senior corporate executives andguests will experience
first-class service distinguished by an unrivalledcommitment to personalised
attention and luxurious yet locally immersiveexperiences for our guests.
What will I be doing?
• Ensure the customersdining experience is one to remember
• Maintain a high profileduring service while being polite and helpful
• Provide prompt|unobtrusive| attentive service
• Take instruction fromthe chef|s and senior waiters| anticipate their
• Keep your station cleanand clear at all times
• Issue additionalcutlery/glasses| bread and butter as required
• Run trays from theserver to the station
• React promptly and dealwith any spillages or breakages
• Communicate any issuesto the station waiter/restaurant Manager
• Cleaning stations andbeing aware of waiter needs
What are we looking for?
• A warm personality|attentive and smartly presentable
• An ability to listen andrespond to demanding Guest needs
• Accountable andresilient
• Committed to deliveringhigh levels of customer service
• Ability to work underpressure
• Flexibility to respondto a range of different work situations
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fillthis job as soon as possible and aim to come back to
you within the next 2weeks. If you are successful| you will be invited for an
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996|we do require all
applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in theUnited Kingdom.
Documentation will be required at interview stage