_An icon of British Hospitality overlooking Hyde Park and located close to
West End theatres| historic landmarks and famous shopping districts| this
majestic hotel offers 453 elegant guest bedrooms| world class dining and
modern facilities for business and relaxation across 28 floors._
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised
name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities
for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to
work| this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery|
growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team| click on th
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and Beverage Assistant/Waiter?
• It|s your world– _Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader
or Supervisor| or why not move into a different department like Front Office|
Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries_
• Personal Development programmes for Waiters| Supervisors and Managers __
• Worldwide travel perks – _up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F &B
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme| discounted
dental and health cover| and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
• You might work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar| Restaurant|
Breakfast| Room Service and/or Conference and Events
• You will be the face of the outlet| communicating with the kitchen and the
guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner| consistently demonstrating
great customer service
As a Food and Beverage Assistant/Waiter you will work 5 days per week|
including| but not always| weekends and bank holidays.
Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and Bar and Conference and
Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
What are we looking for?
Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
Genuinely friendly and caring
Enjoys working as part of a team
Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
Ambitious and hard working
Good communication and personal presentation
It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to
you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful| you will be invited for an
interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996| we do require all
applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Documentation will be required at interview stage