Job Number 20012246
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The London EDITION| 6-9 Berners Street| London| Greater London|
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager|
the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel| and the global reach of
Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of
hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world|s top cities|
featuring the finest in dining| entertainment| nightlife| and service to
create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience| we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm| out-going| authentically amazing people who are
looking for a place to work that inspires them| challenges them and makes them
proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart| not from a
handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that
continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
We are looking for a Night Chef de Partie| £10 + service charge plus
Perks & Benefits:
· Free gym membership;
· Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood;
· Discounted room nights| meals on duty| uniform provided and laundry service;
· Amazing staff parties once a month;
· Weekly wellness hour;
· Free meals & Laundry;
· 28 holiday days (including bank holidays);
· Referral scheme (up to 500 GBP for every chef you recommend)
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate
your unique talent;
· World class training and development such as free language courses and much
· A platform to shine – we recognise and reward high talent;
Berners Tavern is not only part of the Social Company but also part of a
luxury hotel group with properties worldwide giving you opportunities to take
your career overseas.
We offer hourly pay plus excellent service charge. Additional benefits include
meals on duty| free gym membership| discounted stays in Marriott properties
worldwide and monthly staff parties!
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse
workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION does not discriminate
on the basis of disability| veteran status or any other basis protected under
federal| state or local laws