The Biltmore| Mayfair is set to open in September 2019| after undergoing a
multi-million-pound redevelopment| as the first LXR hotel in Europe and
Hilton|s new luxury collection – LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxury hotel| situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair
on Grosvenor Square| will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well
as 51 highly-curated and beautifully designed suites| which will reflect the
property|s origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence.
The Biltmore| Mayfair will boast new culinary concepts headed by
internationally-renowned chefs| an all-year round alfresco terrace| an
exclusive cocktail bar and a large gymtech fitness suite. In addition| the
hotel will showcase an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smaller
function suites up to 100 guests.
Why join The Biltmore| Mayfair as a Reservation Agent?
To be first point of contact for all bookings and guest enquires. Responding
in a timely and professional manner whilst delivering exceptional levels of
KEY TASKS :
1. Handling of all incoming enquires via phone| online and email in polite and professional manner| ensuring the highest levels of guest care at all times.
2. To be responsible for daily restaurant reservations
3. Maximising restaurant capacity at all times| cross-selling bookings when applicable and ensuring all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance.
4. To respond to all guests in a polite and professional manner.
5. Liaising with Head Chefs and Restaurant management teams to ensure all booking information and specific requirements actioned where possible.
6. To report any issues or guest complaints immediately to the Reservations Manager and/or Group Operations Director where appropriate.
7. Maintain a strong brand knowledge of the restaurant
8. To complete any daily and/or weekly tasks as instructed by the Reservations Manager
9. To actively participate in ongoing training and development for the reservations team.
10. To implement reservations procedures for new openings.
11. To cultivated and maintain a valuable network of hospitality and entertainment professionals across central London as well as an up to date knowledge of the restaurant and entertainment industries.
12. Maintained a detailed database of VIP and regular guests across all venues.
13. To establish and maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of
our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this
role| you should maintain the attitude| behaviours| skills| and values that
Previous experience with reservations in the hotel/leisure sector
Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
Excellent organisation and planning skills
Accountable and resilient
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following
capabilities and distinctions:
Previous experience in the same or similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company| spanning the lodging sector
from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and
mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century| Hilton has offered business and
leisure travelers the finest in accommodations| service| amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the
light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable
hospitality experiences around the world every day. And| our amazing Team
Members are at the heart of it all!