Job Number 19166898
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The London EDITION| 6-9 Berners Street| London| Greater London|
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager|
the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel| and the global reach of
Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of
hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world|s top cities|
featuring the finest in dining| entertainment| nightlife| and service to
create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience| we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm| out-going| authentically amazing people who are
looking for a place to work that inspires them| challenges them and makes them
proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart| not from a
handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that
continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
We invite you to join us today.
We are looking for a Reservation Agent to join the team!
In this role you will be looking after reservations for Berners Tavern
Under the direction of celebrated Michelin starred chef Jason Atherton| the
award-winning Berners Tavern is a gastronomic gem in a truly breath-taking
setting. We offer a contemporary British menu that is simple yet elegant|
using the very best products in the British Isles. Berners Tavern Restaurant
is a busy and high volume environment that can host up to 600 covers per day.
Our perfect Reservation agent will be a multitasking office based individual
and the day to day responsibilities will be:
– Answering the phone in a timely and gracious manner
– Working in a busy environment
– Dealing with Restaurant bookings
– Responsible for ensuring every guest receives a personalised| unique
– Dealing with systems such as Design My Night and OpenTable
– Replying to emails in a kind and sophisticated manner
– Processing payments
– Confirming bookings
– Dealing with complaints
– Liaising with departments within the hotel
The perfect Reservation Agent strives to continually improve guest and
employee satisfaction and maximize the bookings of the restaurant as well as
ensuring efficient turn times are met.
We want to work with smiley| friendly people with curious minds and kind
hearts. Entertainers| professionals| charmers| and characters are all welcome.
We want people who fundamentally enjoy working in busy environments| working
with others and seeing how good a time they can show guests.
Previous experience as a Restaurant Reservation Agent wins you extra points|
but a can-do attitude and willingness to learn are essential.
Not only are we an iconic brand that will shape and take your career to new
heights| but you will also be offered:
· Free gym membership
· Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
· Discounted room nights| meals on duty| uniform provided and laundry service
· Amazing staff parties once a month
· Weekly wellness hour
· 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
· Referral scheme (up to 500 GBP for every chef you recommend)
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate
your unique talent
· World class training and developmentsuch as free language courses and much
· A platform to shine – we recognise and reward high talent
· Cycle to Work Scheme
EDITION Hotel is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse
workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. EDITION Hotel does not
discriminate on the basis of disability| veteran status or any other basis
protected under federal| state or local laws.