Job Number 20029268
Job Category Spa
Location Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club| Ware| Ware|
Hertfordshire| United Kingdom
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and
Marriott Hotels | Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than
500 global locations| is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can
travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels| you will help keep this
promise by delivering premium choices| sophisticated style| and well-crafted
details. With your skills and imagination| together we will innovate and
reinvent the future of travel.
_The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the
successful performance of the position:_
1. To be aware of the Marriott Leisure & Spa SOP’s.
2. To be confident once trained in using Concept our booking system.
3. To be fully competent with the use the Reception shift checklists and One Vision Checklists
4. To be fully aware of the daily sell strategy| current sales strategy| special rates and promotions| corporate agreements and discount conditions.
5. To be fully versatile with all Leisure Club facilities and actively promote them.
6. To register members into the Club| taking into account legal requirements and Marriott standards.
7. To understand| moniter and manage the locker key issue system| as per procedure.
8. To understand our cancellation policy procedures and charges| and comply with them.
9. To understand VIP policies and liase with the Guest Relations Manager and the Front Office Manager regarding VIP’s. To liaise with Concierge regarding directing guests to their room| luggage handling and car parking procedures.
10. To be able to assist and deal with member and guest queries.
11. To be able to work shifts on a rota basis| including early morning| evening and weekends.
12. To be aware of and comply with departmental image standards.
13. To understand our Brand Standard requirements| and their implication on the Health Club and Hotel.
14. To understand Marriott’s Guest Satisfaction Survey and Guest Response and its implications on the Health Club and Hotel.
15. To ensure that guests receive a genuinely friendly| prompt and efficient service at all times.
16. To undertake appropriate training| as recommended by Reception supervisor or Director of Leisure.
17. To understand the signing in and out procedure and ensure that timesheets are handed to Reception Manager within the designated times.
18. To ensure you are fully aware of V.I.P.s and regular guests in house.
19. Ensure that balances between Concept and Opera are carried out on a daily basis.
20. To be responsible for a cash float| and ensure its security at all times| as per procedure..
21. Support the Health Club to drive income and deliver all aspects of the department budget
22. To ensure that day guests are properly welcomed| shown round and looked after during their day
23. To be responsible for booking all day guest packages in line with the standard procedure| and ensure all schedules are completed accurately.
24. To be responsible for recording any relevant information regarding treatment request on client history.
25. Ensure all information is correct on both Concept and Opera.
26. Ensure Guest history is kept up to date on Concept
27. To ensure all irregular voids| refunds and discounts are correctly documented and authorised by a senior member of staff.
28. To ensure all treatments are charged correctly onto Guests bills.
29. To be accountable for appropriate cashing up procedures ensuring the computer balances correctly at the end of each shift.
30. Develop both formal and informal communication channels between the functions of the department.
31. To deal promptly and courteously with any enquiries at the Reception Desk or on the telephone.
32. To maintain a consistence level of stores needed| and place orders when necessary.
33. To ensure leaflets| around Reception are constantly available and the area is tidy at all times.
34. Ensure that all department equipment is in good working order.
35. To ensure guest satisfaction| resolving problems| queries or complaints.
36. To be fully conversant with the product and service standards relating to other departments in the hotel
37. To ensure even distribution of treatment throughout the therapists.
38. To be punctual at all times.
39. As and when required suitably qualified and trained associates are required to conduct spa treatments.